West Coast Railing provides high quality aluminum railing systems to contractors and DIY installers. Our handrail system offers a modern alternative to traditional fencing and picket railings with little to no maintenance. Our products are American made and built to withstand harsh conditions and coastal environments. Our high-performance railings are made of durable aluminum with a long-lasting powder-coated finish to stay looking like new. We back that up with a 20-year limited warranty. We guarantee that your glass and aluminum railing system will continue looking great for years to come.
Outdoor Stair Railing San Diego
West Coast Railing manufactures high-quality premium powder-coated aluminum picket railing systems for stairs.
- Convenient kits for fast and easy installation.
- Low maintenance – no rusting, cracking, peeling, or repainting.
- Two basic types of traditional railing: Over the Post and Post to Post
Our dedication to research and development ensures a uniquely engineered railing system, which meets commercial/residential building codes throughout North America.
Exterior Stair Railing Installation In San Diego By The Best Stair Railing Experts
- Stair panel 36″ x 6′ (actual length: 69.43″)
- Stair railing panels are built at a 37 degree angle. Panels are adjustable.
- Balustrade Spacing = 3.875”
- Maximum post spans on stair railing application is 6′ on center. Additional posts are required on any stair application more than 6 feet in length.
- Stair railings are fabricated in-house. This translates to lightning-fast lead times for material deliveries. Railings are ready for installation in days—not weeks.