West Coast Railing provides top-notch outdoor railing systems catering to contractors and DIY installers. Our sleek handrail system offers a contemporary substitute for conventional fencing and picket railings while requiring minimal upkeep. We take pride in manufacturing our products in the USA, ensuring they can endure the harshest coastal conditions. Our high-performance fences are crafted using sturdy aluminum and finished with a durable powder coating that keeps them looking brand new for a long time. We are confident in the quality of our work, which is why we offer a 20-year limited warranty on our products. Trust us to provide you with an outdoor metal or aluminum railing system that will look fantastic and serve you well for years.
Outdoor Stair Railing San Diego
West Coast Railing manufactures high-quality premium powder-coated aluminum picket railing systems for stairs.
- Convenient kits for fast and easy installation.
- Low maintenance – no rusting, cracking, peeling, or repainting.
- Two basic types of traditional railing: Over the Post and Post to Post
Our dedication to research and development ensures a uniquely engineered railing system, which meets commercial/residential building codes throughout North America.
Exterior Stair Railing Installation In San Diego By The Best Stair Railing Experts
- Stair panel 36″ x 6′ (actual length: 69.43″)
- Stair railing panels are built at a 37 degree angle. Panels are adjustable.
- Balustrade Spacing = 3.875”
- Maximum post spans on stair railing application is 6′ on center. Additional posts are required on any stair application more than 6 feet in length.
- Stair railings are fabricated in-house. This translates to lightning-fast lead times for material deliveries. Railings are ready for installation in days—not weeks.